Psalm 119:9 - "How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.”
The student ministry of Grace Church exists to make disciples of young people. We encourage them to recognize and repent of their sin, forsake the world, and follow Jesus Christ.
This ministry supports parents who are teaching their middle and high school students to discern the ungodly messages of the culture. Instead, we want them to confront those messages with the truth of God’s Word.
We pray students will:
- Embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Conform more closely to His image
- Trust in the inerrant and sufficient Word of God
- Build their lives upon this foundation
We regularly teach and preach the Word of God as we instruct young people to love and value the local church. We aim to prepare them for involved church membership by God’s grace.
- Special events (check the calendar)
- Sunday mornings during Equipping Hour at 9:00AM
- Wednesday nights during the school year at 6:00PM