2 Timothy 3:14 - "Continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it”
The goal of Grace Church’s Children’s ministry is to start teaching and applying God’s Word early in a child’s life, so that they will come to know it, and hold fast to it, as the children grow into adults.
Grace Church’s Children’s ministry is dedicated to teaching children to know and to practice the Word of Truth — God’s Word, the Bible.
NURSERY AND TODDLERS
In these rooms, dedicated adults who are firmly grounded in biblical truth, pray for and with the children, who learn simple truth statements from the Bible through foundational Bible lessons.
- Nursery and Toddler Drop-Off Times: 9:00 a.m. or 10:15 a.m.
- Nursery and Toddler Pick Up Time: 12 p.m.
PRESCHOOL – 5TH GRADE
These kids are shepherded through a chronological study of the Bible, with curriculum tailored to each age group. Each lesson, whether in the Old Testament or New Testament, contains a connection to the gospel.
Children learn that the Bible is not just a collection of stories but one unified story—God’s story of salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.
- Preschool – 1st Grade Drop-Off: 9:00 a.m. or 10:15 a.m.
- Preschool – 1st Grade Pick Up: 12 p.m.
- 2nd – 5th Grade Drop-Off: 9:00 a.m.
- 2nd – 5th Grade Pick Up: 10:15 a.m.