Check out our calendar for Sunday morning or evening studies, Women’s Bible Studies, and the Men’s theology study.
Following sound expositional teaching from the pulpit, the adult learning ministry at Grace provides opportunities to dig deeper and to “enrich the soil” of our hearts and minds through focused, small-group Bible-grounded classes. We want to help attenders not merely know God’s Word but to apply it in their lives, rather than be “tossed back and forth by the waves of current thought, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching . . .” (Eph. 4.14).
Our objectives are four-fold:
- Provide good teaching—with guided interaction—centered on the Bible.
- See believers grow in their walk with Christ—no matter how young or mature in the faith they may be.
- Build each other up in love, humility, and unity.
- Provide training and reinforcement of the Truth revealed in God’s Word, the Bible.
Adult classes help us educate ourselves as we devote ourselves to Scripture. In doing so, “the word of Christ [will] dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another” (Col 3:16).
Every class is open to all adults.
- The Old and New Testaments
- Biblical Principles of Marriage and Family Life
- Christian Stewardship of our Material Possessions
- What it means to be a Church Member
- Church History